Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

Dude

Bleeding Mascara isnt metal, but Metalcore. 2 Different things. But Its cool dude, ATREYU IS A FUCKING EMO BAND!!!(They really are... theyve always been emo. As this author said If you listen a bit longer the singer goes on about a fucking bitch that bleeds mascara) I fucking hate emo kids man I just hate them with a passion. With their fucking emotional music. And how they feel this and that and she said this and that and blah blah blah.

Dude I rlly dig this emogochi shit. Especially the part where you can pop his ass with that boxing glove. It could use more ways to torture the litttle fucker though ;)

Exmortis Exmortis

That was fucking brutal dude... I seriously loved that. That has been the best I've seen in a while. Great sounds, could be a lot more scary with a more distorted sound/voice for Gwen and Vlaew. Great job man, I am completely impressed.

All-In-One Tutorial 3 All-In-One Tutorial 3

...

Great tutorial, i'm trying to make a flash... life on metalheads hahaha, I'm not sure that im dedicated enough to finish it right now... but its getting there. Good job man, and thanks for using our track Deathstouch.

DJRunaway responds:

:) METALHEADS :D YEAH :) LOVE UR MUSIC :D And about the motivation/dedication...same problem here :P

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Great

That kicked Ass.Here's mine.

3---4-3-------3---3----3-----------------------------3-3-c- 0---0-----2---2---3-2---2---1---2---2---3-2---5------3-3-8-- -c---------------------3-0---0---4-5-4-5-0-----4-3-0---3-3-- -1---3-2--4-4-1-----------------------------

The Anarchists Cookbook The Anarchists Cookbook

Good

Anarchists come few and far... Glad you put this in a flash... Some will understand, some wont.

The boy who QuestionedGod The boy who QuestionedGod

Funny

That was somewhat humerous to me... though i am Athiest. hehe... Funny.

Geriatric Skeet Shooting Geriatric Skeet Shooting

Terrible

That sucked ass... Wasn't able to shoot people wheneer i wanted to.... i had to wait for that old basterd to try to scoop em up. Thats why this sucks

baby dressup improved!!! baby dressup improved!!!

Crap

That truely was a sorry ass piece of shit.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

O.K.

It was very good... Just gets very very boring after a while... All it is is just eating different sized fish to get bigger and bigger.

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

Better

This is better than the second one... has a better paced death...Not slow but not giving a fuck....Damn Good Work.