Dark Matter Drive Dark Matter Drive

Fucking sick! Reminded of my HS days. Solid Death Metal riffs! While I was listening to this, I was thinking "where are the guttural vox". Solid track, 5/5 + DL. Respect.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! You're right too, I think some proper death metal vocals could really make this one pop.

7-. HATREZIC - PSYCHOSIS II ALBUM 2016 BONUS TRACKS ep2 . 7-. HATREZIC - PSYCHOSIS II ALBUM 2016 BONUS TRACKS ep2 .

I actually got arrested + put in the mental pod in a hospital during a substance induced psychosis once... This is pretty awesome, and brings back memories :) Great job. I love it! 5/5 Keep up the good work.

HunterISV responds:

You Sir can be sure I'm never going to stop doing what I do until I die :) , thank you very much for commenting , these days people really rarely comment or appreciate anything ;) .

Aspirations Aspirations

Pretty sick. Reminded me of "All That Remains + Chelsea Grin". Mix was a bit loud on headphones :P Almost blew my fucking head off with the intro!

nolife1 responds:

Thanks for that man! Yeah ATR's "Fall of Idea's" has been a pretty big inspiration to my music!
Sorry for nearly blowing your head off haha!

Dildozlopilis-Metaljonus Dildozlopilis-Metaljonus

Metaljonus, after years of hearing your music... You've never let me down man. Great track, as always. This is brutal as fuck! 5/5 + DL ;) Stay brutal my friend.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks buryyourface! I'm glad I have'nt let ya down yet! :D

Inverted (New mix test) Inverted (New mix test)

Siiiick!!! >:} 5/5

The Sins Of Others (remake) The Sins Of Others (remake)

Sick track bro. You never let me down BadManInc. ;)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

<3<3<3

Sweet Cold Revenge (rev1) Sweet Cold Revenge (rev1)

Very fucking brutal... I've been trying to mix the genres for a while now. You def. nailed it! >:) Can I do a vocal cover of your song? I will give you total recognition of the track in the description, and I will not post it unless you hear it and approve of it. Well done! Bravo!!!

CoredxBitch responds:

yeah! it would be cool, man!

End of a Heartache cover End of a Heartache cover

Legit!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuck yea dude! Nailed it...

Burnin' Burnin'

Amazing track!!! 5/5 and 5/5 + DL. I hope to hear more from you guys! >:)

scottstoked responds:

Glad you like it . . thanks for the vote!

Average Girl Average Girl

Intro all the way to the end... Great track, I never skipped a single part. 5/5 and a 5/5... >:)