TEH fuck you collab TEH fuck you collab

hehe

i thought it was pretty bad ass. The animation was actually pretty bad ass. should make a real submission tho. 5/5

BRB-FBI responds:

nah

New Numa New Numa

Just all depends what you like

I dont like your work honestly... I find it to be very boring and tasteless. So im supposed to laugh at a fat asshole who shows up on the screen dancing? Dude there are people out there who have AMAZING talent, who are blammed, and then give you front page? I wish i could laugh at this... but its rlly sad dude. And you do realize the laughter isnt because " haha hes dancing funny" no.... its more like " look at the fat bastard dancing ROTFLMAOOFNNRFNM' No offense but im only stating the actual facts

Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

lmafaowsoymbaeysp

lol fuck steve irwin, he was a funny cunt. But i did respect his work, but i say he shouldve stuck in the habitat that he was more familiar with "land and swamp" The dumb bitch shouldve never gone in the ocean. And wtf so when celebrities die we are supposed to mourn for them... but when people we know die we're supposed to shake it off. Fuck you guys are soo twisted. Dont let celebrities COMSUME YOU!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT you fuckers. fuck celebrities and how they live, kiss my ass \m/(O_O) keep it brutal

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

Dude

Bleeding Mascara isnt metal, but Metalcore. 2 Different things. But Its cool dude, ATREYU IS A FUCKING EMO BAND!!!(They really are... theyve always been emo. As this author said If you listen a bit longer the singer goes on about a fucking bitch that bleeds mascara) I fucking hate emo kids man I just hate them with a passion. With their fucking emotional music. And how they feel this and that and she said this and that and blah blah blah.

Dude I rlly dig this emogochi shit. Especially the part where you can pop his ass with that boxing glove. It could use more ways to torture the litttle fucker though ;)

Exmortis Exmortis

That was fucking brutal dude... I seriously loved that. That has been the best I've seen in a while. Great sounds, could be a lot more scary with a more distorted sound/voice for Gwen and Vlaew. Great job man, I am completely impressed.

All-In-One Tutorial 3 All-In-One Tutorial 3

...

Great tutorial, i'm trying to make a flash... life on metalheads hahaha, I'm not sure that im dedicated enough to finish it right now... but its getting there. Good job man, and thanks for using our track Deathstouch.

DJRunaway responds:

:) METALHEADS :D YEAH :) LOVE UR MUSIC :D And about the motivation/dedication...same problem here :P

Dark Matter Drive Dark Matter Drive

Fucking sick! Reminded of my HS days. Solid Death Metal riffs! While I was listening to this, I was thinking "where are the guttural vox". Solid track, 5/5 + DL. Respect.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! You're right too, I think some proper death metal vocals could really make this one pop.

7-. HATREZIC - PSYCHOSIS II ALBUM 2016 BONUS TRACKS ep2 . 7-. HATREZIC - PSYCHOSIS II ALBUM 2016 BONUS TRACKS ep2 .

I actually got arrested + put in the mental pod in a hospital during a substance induced psychosis once... This is pretty awesome, and brings back memories :) Great job. I love it! 5/5 Keep up the good work.

HunterISV responds:

You Sir can be sure I'm never going to stop doing what I do until I die :) , thank you very much for commenting , these days people really rarely comment or appreciate anything ;) .

Aspirations Aspirations

Pretty sick. Reminded me of "All That Remains + Chelsea Grin". Mix was a bit loud on headphones :P Almost blew my fucking head off with the intro!

nolife1 responds:

Thanks for that man! Yeah ATR's "Fall of Idea's" has been a pretty big inspiration to my music!
Sorry for nearly blowing your head off haha!